[HacktionLab] Steam Deck encryption

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Wed Jul 5 13:57:55 UTC 2023

Ah interesting. My method has a number of advantages in terms of
security plus you don't have to add any packages to the base distro with
my method, but that approach is more useable. Without encrypted swap
though it's pretty pointless, but they could easily add that to their
method. Anything that gets added as a package to the Arch base install
is overwritten on upgrades which is a pain.

I'll tidy it up and get it on line at some point.