[HacktionLab] We can finally build our own media - link to video presentation

Jay Baker jaybaker at mediaactivist.com
Fri Jul 14 15:47:36 UTC 2023

Thanks for sharing!

As I couldn't make it on the day, if anyone has any questions about Mutu / local autonomous media based on the presentation, ask away! I also think there are possibilities to incorporate it into the Radar site perhaps, so Radar folks feel free to give me a shot too!

Jay Baker
Pronouns: he/they
Website: [MediaActivist.com](https://www.mediaactivist.com/)

Other links: https://allmylinks.com/mediaactivist