[HacktionLab] We can finally build our own media - link to video presentation

Jay Baker jaybaker at mediaactivist.com
Tue Jul 25 12:24:08 UTC 2023

Hey Sam, thanks for this -- I'm a big fan and user of the fediverse, including Kbin. I'll admit that my gut reaction to your message was "Ah, that's a totally different thing, it wouldn't work..." and then as I've thought about it more, I've found your suggestion to actually be quite inspired! Maybe an instance dedicated to local autonomous media with each locality running a different magazine would fit really well! So thanks! If folks are interested in discussing running such an instance, let's talk!

Jay Baker
Pronouns: he/they
Website: [MediaActivist.com](https://www.mediaactivist.com/)

Other links: https://allmylinks.com/mediaactivist