[HacktionLab] We can finally build our own media - link to video presentation

sam at bristolwireless.net sam at bristolwireless.net
Tue Jul 25 17:21:03 UTC 2023

just be careful not to accidentally re-invent indymedia!

I've found hosting kbin on elest.io fairly easy.

I've been playing with a service https://kbin.world that attempts to
redirect you to the appropriate community/instance  depending on where
you are in the world. It's quite large geographic areas at the moment,
but I could try and get hold of some regional IP address localisation
for the UK.

2p

Sam