[HacktionLab] New HacktionLab home page content and HOWTO

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Sat Jun 24 16:43:23 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Emailing this again as it may have got lost in the other thread. I've
put a draft page together.  Proposal is to replace the current home page
with this content.  Do edit if you can, or email me on or off the list:

https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=New_Home

I've also started a HOWTO Host an event -
https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=HOWTO_Host_A_HacktionLab_Gathering

Do have a look and contribute, especially Naomi, Gareth, John C, JC,
James, and Mick as you've recently been involved in hosting in the last
two years, so your experience and recommendations I think will be
invaluable.

---
Mike Harris

Email: mike at mbharris.co.uk