[HacktionLab] Some workshop ideas written up

ekes ekes at aktivix.org
Wed Jun 28 10:37:32 UTC 2023

Not a + or - for unconference perse, and while it is unfortunate that
the friends of cat didn't get to see the presentations:
I do quite like events where people commit to turning up for at least a
whole day. Events where people drop-in for a session or so never have
the same atmosphere.

ekes

Naomi: