[HacktionLab] radar.squat.net at Hacktionlab June 2023 ??

ekes ekes at aktivix.org
Wed Mar 1 13:19:33 UTC 2023

jcsheffield at myphone.coop:
> At the previous Hacktionlab, I heard the discussion about Radar -
> radar.squat.net/en/why-radar . As I understand, it's an online system,
> for international syndicating of listing of events and groups, for
> "social movements"
>
> I wonder if anyone will be able to talk about it (again) during the
> Sheffield 2023 Hacktionlab event please? If it's OK to ask this?
>
> The reason I'm asking is I think Radar would be a perfect fit with our
> existing "alternative" Sheffield website alt-sheff.org .

If there's places to crash confirmed... I'm pretty sure some of us will
be a Hacktionlab again this year. And we would naturally be happy to
work with specific groups or/and more generally help folks to use or
integrate with radar.squat.net.

There might even be nice shiny new things to look at by then too :)

ekes