[HacktionLab] radar.squat.net at Hacktionlab June 2023 ??

jcsheffield at myphone.coop jcsheffield at myphone.coop
Wed Mar 1 16:12:33 UTC 2023

Excellent that's good news.

There WILL be places in Sheffield to crash, ekes, definitely. I live
here, I can offer space at least.

I'd like to put radar.squat.net up for discussion at
https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=Workshops_for_HacktionLab_Summer_2023

please can I have a login to do this? Or someone else do so?

(It says at
https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=HacktionLab_Summer_2023 :-

Workshop proposals and ideas are being collated atWorkshops for
HacktionLab Summer 2023
<https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=Workshops_for_HacktionLab_Summer_2023>.
If you already have a login for this wiki, please go to that page to add
your own proposals, otherwise, why notour mailing list
<https://lists.aktivix.org/mailman/listinfo/hacktionlab%7Cjoin>to make a
proposal. ... well, I am on the mailing list, but that password doesn't
seem to let me into wiki editing )

Thanx

Jonathan