[HacktionLab] Sign Up | was Re: Hi to new folks, and recap of basic info

ekes ekes at aktivix.org
Thu Mar 2 16:43:00 UTC 2023

Naomi:
> There will be catering so we are keen to know of numbers in advance, so
> please ask people to get in touch one way or another if they would like
> to come, even if it's not a firm commitment, just to give us a rough idea.

To make it easier I've made a sheet. Add your name / nick /
non-identifying moniker to:-

https://cryptpad.disroot.org/sheet/#/2/sheet/edit/jgnyyWEx7L7so7Gk19Tc7iEe/p/

password: sheffield

I've added a link to it on
https://hacktionlab.org/index.php?title=HacktionLab_Summer_2023 as well.

I'd have used the wiki, but then remembered people first need to get an
account, and guessed it should at least be easier than sending an email.