[HacktionLab] Kit and Facilities for June

Gareth Coleman gareth at sublime.org
Thu May 4 11:21:27 UTC 2023

Sorry for delay, got to spam folder - are you still daring to run your own
mail server perchance?

We don't have any projectors or speakers available, there is a 40 or so
inch LCD screen in the smaller room we can use.

The house doesn't have many sockets and also each ring is 20A, spread
across rooms, so we have to be careful. Heaters in the winter cause
problems, but laptops prob less so.

We don't have any screens for projectors either.

We've got a fair stash of cables and power adaptors, 4 ways etc but for
such an event as hacktionlab could do with another 20 or so!

We have a small stock of paper and pens but should arrange for more if
needed...