[HacktionLab] Kit and Facilities for June

jcsheffield at myphone.coop jcsheffield at myphone.coop
Fri May 5 17:21:40 UTC 2023

Hi list, but mainly @Gareth,

Re practical stuff, It would be best if we avoid sending someone out to
B&Q on Day 1, so just wondering how I can help:

1. I think I could bring maybe half a dozen 4-way mains power sockets
(Access Space must have a batch they'd lend us?)

2. I might have an old screen I could bring.

3. I guess if additional projector/screen is needed, maybe Access Space
might lend theirs - maybe for a tiny fee?

(If so, Gareth, could you please approach Jake?)

4. Is there anything else? extra chairs or stuff like coffee machine or
whatever needed?

Regards,