[HANDgreenteam] Columbia Boulevard Wastewater + PBOT recycling tour

ethan ethan at handpdx.org
Fri Dec 25 20:33:23 GMT 2009

*The HAND Sustainability Infrastructure tour series continues in 2010!*

I have contacted Kevin Williams at PBOT who has agreed to give a small group
a tour of the *Columbia Boulevard Wastewater *treatment plant and other PBOT
recycling facilities.

http://www.portlandonline.com/BES/index.cfm?a=40645&c=51142

Space is limited on this tour so *please let me know your interest and
available times*, and I will coordinate the group and tour.

There is no fancy bus available (as there was for Bull Run), so we will also
have to coordinate transportation after the interested group is assembled.