[HANDgreenteam] Become a Neighborhood Fruit Tree Scout

ethan ethan at handpdx.org
Sun May 31 17:17:20 BST 2009

Hello HAND Green Team!

Do you or anyone you know want to be a *Tree Scout* for the *Portland Fruit
Tree Project*? I've submitted my application, as I think this is a great way
to contribute to sustainable neighborhood food security, while accomplishing
the other goals we've talked about, like meeting interested neighbors.

As a Tree Scout you will register fruit trees and conduct site visits with
fruit tree owners in your own neighborhood. All the necessary materials and
information will be provided. This volunteer position begins in June and
ends in October.
Applications due *June 4th*.

Tree Scout training will take place on Thursday, June 11th 6:00-9:00pm

To request an application, please send an email to katy at portlandfruit.org,
with 'Tree Scout Application Request' in the subject line. She'll send you
an application right away.

More about the Portland Fruit Tree Project:
http://portlandfruit.org/WebPages/Volunteer.html