[HANDgreenteam] HAND at Muddy Boot :: 9/13 5-6PM :: Planning meeting next Tuesday

ethan ethan at handpdx.org
Thu Sep 3 17:26:05 BST 2009

Hello HAND Board and Green Team devotees:

The exciting upcoming event in our neighborhood is the *Muddy Boot Organic
Festival* ~ it is right around the corner (September 12-13).

HAND is scheduled to conduct a *Workshop on Sunday, September 13 from 5-6PM*.
This is an opportunity to engage more members of the community, and it is up
to You (and me!) to determine how best to make the myriad of issues we work
on as a neighborhood accessible and engaging.

Possible topics include: *Pocket park, Block organizing, Neighborhood role
in post-carbon transition, The Portland Plan, transportation, etc...*

Please share your ideas with me via email, so I can put together an agenda,
as time is somewhat short in this planning process... and if you're really
excited about this opportunity to engage with neighbors at Muddy Boot,
please come to the *planning meeting next Tuesday, 9/8 at Bar Avignon at
2138 Division St. from 5-6PM*.

Sincerely
Ethan Timm