[HANDgreenteam] Fwd: Upcoming SE PDX Tool Library Meeting

ethan ethan at handpdx.org
Thu Feb 11 06:28:46 UTC 2010

The date to put on your calendar's in February 24th from 7:00 to 9:00pm.
Send me agenda items - but there are several already - March 20th, our
Spring Cleaning Tool Donation Day from 9:00am to 3:00pm; Tool Donations and
Inventory Update; Grant Application update; Committee meetings (Outreach,
Tool Library Construction -Update on door, lights and electrical wiring, and
also signing); Logo; Banner

Also, Julie Enomoto (juliemoto at gmail.com) is beginning to catalog, inventory
and put into the computer the tools that we have already received.  I know
Julie could use some help.  Please contact her if you would like to help.  I
know that she already has some dates set when she is planning to go into the
Library and start the process.

Thanks for all of your help everyone,
Steve