[HANDgreenteam] Civic Ecology meeting tomorrow, March 3 at 6:30

ethan ethan at handpdx.org
Tue Mar 2 17:59:43 UTC 2010

Tim O'Neil at SEUL has been talking with Tim Smith, from SERA Architects,
about implementing a *civic ecology project* through our area.  SERA is
seeking grant funding for 5 projects throughout the region and Tim wants one
of them to be the area along Hawthorne, roughly.

The project would be funded and facilitated by SERA.  He asked me to set up
a meeting with neighborhood sustainability committees to talk over his ideas
and get feedback.

I am unable to attend the meeting, but thought someone else from the Board
or the Green Team might want to. Please let me know if you're interested, as
I think they are just looking for one representative from the neighborhood
for now.

Wednesday, March 3 - 6:30
Southeast Uplift Neighborhood Coalition
3534 Southeast Main Street, Portland, OR‎