[HANDgreenteam] Civic Ecology meeting tomorrow, March 3 at 6:30

Linda Nettekoven linda at lnettekoven.com
Tue Mar 2 18:34:55 UTC 2010

Ethan and all,
I met with Tim Smith a couple times in years past -- trying to figure
out how we could bring his Civic Ecology model to our efforts to
develop a green street on Division.  I'm planning to go to Wednesday's
meeting, but can't get there until 7:00 so I'm hoping other folks will
be able to attend as well.
Best,
Linda