[imc-uk-emergency] Fwd: [chris at croome.net: IRC meeting tonight, was: Re: [Imc-uk-network] Fwd: irc log meeting 14 april 03]

Chris Croome chris at croome.net
Tue Apr 22 18:05:35 BST 2003

Hi

Appols for using the emg list -- the mail server is soooo slow I feared
that people wouldn't get this before 8pm!

Vince from Oxford is going to try to make the IRC mtg tonight:

17:58 < vince> I'd like to know if it could be possible to meet someone
from the London UK indymedia
17:58 < vince> at some point to discuss about the move to MIR and all
17:58 < vince> Im from the Oxford collective
17:59 < vince> Do you have an idea who is in London and could be free at
some point this week?
18:00 <@Zapata> hmmm...
18:00 <@Zapata> andi is from london...
18:00 <@Zapata> but why don't you ask via the list?
18:00 < vince> which list, the imc-uk-network one?
18:00 < chris_work> yeah, best send a mail to uk-imc-network probably
18:00 < vince> ok, thanks, I'll do that! :-)
18:01 < vince> have a nice day, sorry about that! :-)
18:01 < chris_work> the london imc people have weekly meetings
18:01 < chris_work> each wednesday
18:01 < vince> ok
18:01 < chris_work> i'm thinking of going to the one the night b4 mayday
18:01 < chris_work> a week tomorrow
18:01 < vince> ok
18:02 < chris_work> also there might be a irc meeting tonight on #uk at
8pm
18:02 < vince> cause we'd like to know exactly what we have to do as a
collective for the 3rd
18:02 < vince> could I join?
18:02 < chris_work> sure -- can you make a irc meeting tonight?>
18:02 < chris_work> of course all meetings are open :-)
18:02 < vince> I think I can
18:02 < chris_work> great :-)
18:02 < vince> I'll try to be online tonight
18:03 < chris_work> cool, cya l8r
18:03 < chris_work> i gotta go now...
18:03 < vince> cool, ciao :-)

Chris