[imc-uk-emergency] Static documents on Mir -- better on the Wiki?

Chris Croome chris at croome.net
Wed Apr 30 10:19:50 BST 2003

Hi

One thing that struck me last night was that the static documents
[1] might be better off _not_ on the new Mir site but on the Wiki,
this has some pro's and con's:

-- Pro, easy access for updating by non-techy people (I think that
   this is the best reason for having them on the Wiki).

-- Con, they won't have the same look and style as the main
   http://uk.indymedia.org/ site.

Hmm, there are probably some other considerations, but I can't think
of them right now...

Chris

[1] http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/UkMirWebDocs