[imc-uk-emergency] bilderberg article

Sara Melendro melendro333 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 18:13:28 GMT 2003

hi ian,
i can't tell you who hidde the Bilderberg post coz i don't know but i was doing 'cleaning' that day and someone else from imc sent me an email asking me why had it been hidden and if I had done it. I hadn't and I went back to the edit. page to read it and found it quite racist but I read it today again, and it has different content, is this possible? could the links have been messed up? is definitely not the same article!!  (unless i read the wrong one then) But that same day(thursday i think) i kept getting different articles to the ones that were suppose to come up when cliking the title. Maybe that's an explanation, i'm not sure. Or maybe not and someone is playing it wrong...

sara.

 ian i-contact <ian at videonetwork.org> wrote:still having trouble mailing to list...

two things - i wanna propose a feature on Peace activist Jo Wilding's
excellent Baghdad diary -
http://www.bristol.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=3477&group=webcast
- if there is no objections i'll put it up tommorow..( we've already got a
piece done on front of Bristol indymedia, so i'll just transfer it to UK site )

secondly i agree with ionekk here - i'm disgusted to see the amount of
articles that have been hidden recently. what the fuck is going on ?
somebody is playing editor with the newswire and i'm starting to get
worried. I've seen three examples in the past 3 days of articles being
hidden when there is no reason to do so... a geezer in Bristol who writes
about the Bilderberg group had his announcement of this years meeting venue
hidden - why ?

if people are going to hide newswire articles surely they must write to the
list with an explaination of why an article should be removed? someone is
abusing their pass word - may be it needs to be changed ?

cheers
ian