[imc-uk-emergency] feature proposal

AnarchoBabe anarchobabe at fempages.org
Mon Mar 31 12:05:49 BST 2003

Hi all,

thanks very much to the Bristol lot for getting involved and interested again in the ImcUk
webpage and network project. It is good to see people from Bristol getting finally interested into the revitalised network project after taking so long an absence.

I guess everybody is happy to intensify the links to ImcBristol and to share input, opinions, information and resources, including features, reports, newswire articles and
else.

However, I would appreciate if disagreements could be resolved more politely, less imitading and less self-righteous, as we want to keep the lists positive and
constructive, especially if we are discussing on focussing about antisemitic content in the shared newswire.
http://uk.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=59907
This article about the Bilderberger has been hidden by me because of weird generalising nonfactual religious discriminative content, which is moreover notnews,
inaccurate, disruptive, hierarchical and repeatedly posted.
I have been active long enough in antifascist groups in Germany to know that it is fucking bullshit which does not require justification.

quote:
Keep a close eye too on Zionist attempts to rebuild Solomon's temple in Jerusalem, to expand Israel's borders and to wipe out the Palestinian people. The Zionist eye is
firmly on the main chance: feeding the fire of interreligious hatred amongst the worlds three monotheistic religions.

well, this seems to me an obvious reason to hide the article and rest of the article is no better, just more subtle, but still provides enough weird conspiracy madness to
hide. More worrying to me is that this author apparantly is able to be involved in the  Indymedia project without getting chucked out, as this person apparantly does not
understand the editorial guidelines or the philosophy Indymedia comes from and represents.

Also I want to remind everybody, that we were having a discussion and agreement on the imcuk feature list to hidde more and more strictly unrelevenant stuff during the
war, as otherwise news reports about direct action against the war in the UK drop out too quickly from the newswire and are a pain to try to retrieve them via the search
option.

http://www.fempages.org