[imc-uk-emergency] kosmos server down

Space Bunny lists at j12.org
Sun Oct 5 14:06:45 BST 2003

The publish page now seems to be back up and working.

Kosmos the server was itself is up and functioning.

btw kosmos does not respond to pings ever.

It was just our IMCUK MIR install that was not working error 500 means
although the web server is reponding to request the web application
itself has an error.

cheers,

Space Bunny

http://j12.org/sb/