[imc-uk-emergency] list.indy is not delivering mail

yossarian yossarian1936 at speedymail.org
Thu Feb 19 15:54:56 GMT 2004

Hello,

Currently lists.indy is not delivering mail.  In an apparently unrelated
catastrophe, our webserver has died;  http://www.indymedia.org.uk is not
working at all.  http://publish.indymedia.org.uk works fine (it is a
different server).  We are attempting to find out what the problem is.
If anyone knows where jebba is at please ask him to roll into irc,
channel #uk.

Thanks,

******

"This intercontinental network of resistance, recognizing differences and
acknowledging similarities, will strive to find itself in other
resistances around the world. This intercontinental network of resistance
will be the medium in which distinct resistances may support one another.
This intercontinental network of resistance is not an organizing
structure; it has no central head or decision maker; it has no central
command or hierarchies. We are the network, all of us who resist."

--Second Declaration of La Realidad for Humanity and Against
Neoliberalism

Looking forward to 10 more years of Zapatismo...
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Global/EzL10