[LAF] London Anarchist Forum (LAF) - Today (Fri. 15th April) - Conway Hall, nr. Holborn tube - 8-10pm...

justin hooper_jackson at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 05:43:43 UTC 2005

Reminder: The London Anarchist Forum (LAF) Talk today (Fri.) - details below
[LAF: Talks/discussions/workshops - April/May Programme]

April 15th (Friday), 8pm - 10pm at Conway Hall, Holborn WC1
"Keys to 9/11" Nick Kollerstrom of the 9/11 study group
www.nineeleven.co.uk/9keys.htm

Venue details:
Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, Holborn, London. WC1
Nr. Holborn Tube. For location map see www.conwayhall.org.uk

[Apologies for any cross postings - and apologies if this found its
way into your inbox but does not interest you and/or it's an unwanted reminder]

Meetings in May:-

May 14th (Sat.) - venue/time tbc
Talk/Practical Workshop/Discussion on SOMA
Facilitators/speakers form the SOMA group.
SOMA is an organisation which run therapeutic/physical exercise
workshops designed to subvert capitalistic thought patterns.
One influence is Whilhelm Reich. [This is LAF's description,
so if it's inaccurate, it's LAF's fault. I'll request a synopsis,
etc., from SOMA soon.]

May 27th (Fri.) - venue/time tbc
"Arbeit Macht Fleisch! Refusal, Resistance, and the Embodied
Collectivity of the Social Factory" Stevphen Shukaitis
[Synopsis by the speaker to follow...]

[This talk was to be held on April 9th but has been moved to this
May 27th slot.]

LAF contact info...

Go here to join LAF mailing list:

LAF updates here (and other events and topics):-
http://eventsandissues.bravehost.com/LAF.html

Enquiries:-
Edmund Mcarthur: antines at yahoo.co.uk
Justin Ingham: hooper_jackson at yahoo.com]

What Is The LAF?
The LAF (London Anarchist Forum) is an informal non-sectarian left libertarian
discussion group which currently meets (about twice a month)
at either Conway Hall  www.conwayhall.org.uk or Freedom Press
www.freedompress.org.uk. We will also meet at other venues in the future.
There is no membership, the forum IS whoever turns up at a particular event.
We have speakers, discussions and joint events with other groups.
We aim to cover as wide a range of issues and interests as possible.
Suggestions for, and, better still, offers to give, talks are always most welcome.

All LAF events are FREE. A collection is always taken to cover expenses
(including paying for the space used).

Wanted - speakers for June and beyond... [Contact details as given
above]...

Please forward to/invite others if you have the inclination and time...

Thanks,
Best wishes,
Justin