[LAF] Fwd: G8 MEDIA CONVERGENCE: please forward far and wide

justin hooper_jackson at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 06:26:57 UTC 2005

Hi,

An alternative media convergence is planned in London
in May regarding organsing and cordinating, and collaborating
on, alternative media work (papers, journals, video, web, etc.)
at the G8 meeting in July at Gleneagles...

Apologies for cross posting if you've already heard about this/are
already involved...

Details below...

Justin