[LAF] LAF FUNDS

ANTINES antines at fsmail.net
Sat Apr 16 12:59:48 UTC 2005

Interesting talk last night
after paying Conway Hall

We have a balance of  17.00pound from the
two meetingsI have posted the information re the may programme on the website
as below, Justin let me know as soon as times and venues are confirmed

As from 25th April I an tied up on new deal, so will not be able toaccess emai each day suggest we encourge anyone interested to join this list so that all new meetings
etc will go to everyone, suggested j   JUSTIN   that you use your email rather than mine as contact when you send out emails, I will send out an email to all the LAF people in my address book asking them to either join the list or Contact u for updates
I should be able to update the  website twice a week and send out Events&Issues bulletin once a week
see you at next meeting in May I hope
Ed

 Visit The Events And Issues Website

 http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/