[LAF] LAF FUNDS

justin hooper_jackson at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 04:29:19 UTC 2005

Cool, Ed. Sure - will use my e-mail address
- also - i will volunteer to make fliers for
May talks (can you send me your copies of your fliers,
Ed? - i can use them as a template, thanks)
- and will arrange talks for June
- we've got 2 possibles for June - which i'll
confirm  - one option was to do tie in with G8 - altho
not got anyone for that - maybe better to do something
different anyway - kind of offers "off beat" to
main activist actions... don't know what
people think of this proposal... By the way
during early July i'm planning to be going up
to Gleaneagles for the G8 protests - so maybe other
people need to sort out arranging talks for July, if
possible, as i wont be around (or at least, that's the plan)...

Also - after May talks - we need to (i think its agreed)
arrange particular dates for each of the bi-weakly
meetings - so i'm asking for dates people want for these and also
venue(s)... Could stick with format as per May -
i.e. 2 week and 4th week of every month...?
And have Freedom (and Conway hall - altho expensive?)
as usual venues...?

Persoanlly i'm in favour of Freedom all the time
(unless change of plan for a particular talk for whatever
reason)(i think we can work round problem of gate)
- altho i'm biased perhaps - as i work there!!

Justin