[LAF] LAF double bill

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Thu Apr 21 11:42:22 UTC 2005

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 03:56:50AM -0700, justin wrote:

> Well - good point - that's certainly unfortunate
> - however i think clashes are difficult to avoid
> - i mean there's something going on every week
> if you look into it!

I know! I wasn't suggesting we cancel the 14th, it is
just good to be aware of the clash in advance. I think
we should coordinate with the IndyMedia people so we
know their schedule and they know ours. That way the
people who might want to go to both will be sure to
have the information they need to make an informed
decision and perhaps be able to move back and forth
between the two events to catch some of each.

There is another clash on the 15th between the second
day of the IndyMedia event and the Cannabis March:

http://www.thecannabisfestival.co.uk/

C'est la vie!

--
Ian Gregory