[LAF] Re: LAF Fliers

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 08:32:17 UTC 2005

Justin
I left an enverlope of stuff for u on top of the photocopier at freedom press
did you get it sure included cat image but will leave u more
I will also send you an attachment , but I am not sure if you will be able to use it? Can you either copy and paste or print out and scan?
any way confirm the time prog asap for 14th (Could you also post  on indymedia as I will be on my new deal inductipon week from tues
I think if it has been booked at Rampart we should go with that with the next one reverting back to FP _ good point about the book shop
CU al.,
Ed

justin <hooper_jackson at yahoo.com> wrote:
Ed,

Have you sent me the LAF fliers template?

Not sure i've received it - would be useful as i'm not
sure i've got the cat image...

Having said that might see if my friend Michael will
consider doing another image like he did for the
LAF talk i did a while back... Good if we could get
image on website if so... Anyway - can't guarantee
he'll do it - but would be good if he did...

Thanks,
Justin

http://mail.yahoo.com

if you want to subscribe to

Events&Issues Int  mail: antines at yahoo.co.uk
seeEvents & Issues  website http://eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

4000 babies die every day from unsafe bottle feeding

BOYCOTT NESTLE

www.babymilkaction.org

http://mail.yahoo.com