[LAF] Re 14thLAF

ANTINES antines at fsmail.net
Sat Apr 30 09:22:23 UTC 2005

Justin
Could you please confirm times and order of play for the 14th ASAP and I will put it in events and issues and update the site
hope you got the extra flyers I left at the press
Suggestion for 2nd meeting in May 28th (Sat) at Freedom Press
   http://www.streetfinder.co.uk/
When you send out details of the 14th if you find out the FULL postal code for Rampart
(I think its published in Freedom)  if you include the above link, if people visit the site and
Key in the post code it will bring up a Map

Does this clash with anything?. If you dont  have a speaker in mind
I understand we are to have a second meeting in May at Freedom Press
suggest 28th unless it will clash again
Alf Todd promised some months ago he would come up with something(Steve has his contact details in fact you should get them so you can let him know about the 14th as he is not online (I usually send him details by post
Start New Deal On Tues so wont see you next week and possibly until the 14th
Ed
Visit The Events And Issues Website
  http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

--