[LAF] LAF September onwards

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 6 08:48:22 UTC 2005

What is being suggested is that we have meetings at BOTH fredom press and conway hall
some people prefer fridays and thats not possible at FP
A popular vote on this list is prolematic as most members dont attend meetings, besides we should be able to cater for everyone who is likely to come to at least some meetings
Ed

derek axion <derekaxion at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
oh that's a pity!  Can't we keep our venue at freedom press?

Can't we at least have a popular vote on whether to meet at conway hall or freedom press?

LONDON EVENTS <londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Comrades
If people are keen to go back to conway hall on a Friday can I suggest a Friday in Sep
to start with .

The choice l  is  between  2nd, 9th 16th 23rd & 30th

which of theses would suit people?

I will check to see that the Hall will be open  (Just in case its only usually in Aug that they sometimes shut early)

Now for a really good speaker to kick off our return

Has any one got any ideas?  We need some one with broad appeal

My shout is to ask Ron Heisler to give us another talk

He is flexible , approachable and above all knowledgeable

Ron is I think a Marxist but with a stomg knowledge and some sympathy for anarchism

he would attract a good crowd esp if it was publicised some time in advance

Has any body any alternative suggestions, I am only saying we should ask Ron again , it does

not have to be Sep or even this year, but if we can agree on dates for say  sep and oct at CH

and  everyone agrees  I could talk to Ron if Justin as pro co ordinator does not mind

(He might not be able to make the date we have in mind of course but we ought to have more

than one option up our sleeve

What do people think ?

Ed

Visit The Events And Issues Website
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site