[LAF] LAF2

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 21 21:34:58 UTC 2005

Yeh, I agree with what Justin says and what Steve says.  I do not think
there was any slight intended to Steve by picking a first and third Saturday
instead of something more convenient for Steve.  I think it was a case of
picking anything at all and going with it, instead of just emailing back and
forth and back and forth and ending up with no meetings arranged at all.
Having said that, the dates chosen ARE less convenient for Steve so how
about, since Ed has only booked 3 September so far, if Ed books FP for 23
September and thereafter for the rest of the year we go for the 2nd and 4th
Saturdays???  And Steve can pick some Fridays for meeting at the Overdraught
or RFH???