[LAF] Re Dates etc Oct

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 22 11:01:42 UTC 2005

This list is driving me mad
sometimes posts appear in an instant, sometimes longe some dont appear
I am posting this again just in case as |I have to log off soon
Es

Hi
In view of this discussion which I am trying to follow do I book the first Sat in Oct as requested by Christian
or the 2nd which MIGHTsuit Steve
The difficultty with pub, RFH or St Martins is it might be more difficult for new people to find us
and it might be unexpectedly crowded- also if we go to St Martins wont we be expectedto buy food
they are rather expensive and besides Iam not prepared to puty money into the coffers of the church

I    dont have a problem with 2pm or the second Sat
and if this means Steve migfht come then I am all for it
How does the secondf  Sat in Oct suit others
Ed

Visit The Events And Issues Website
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site