[LAF] LAF talk 8th Oct- Joy

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 28 13:53:15 UTC 2005

Joy Everyone Esp Steve
Do you want this talk at 2pm 0r 3pm I need to know ASAP for site and other publicity
BTW Steve said in an earlier post that 2pm was better for him
my talk which he cannot attend is still at 3pm

    "The Science of Hedonics - is anarchism now a science as well as a
philosophy and ideology?"
Talk By Joy Wood followed by discussion

anarchy (an'-ar-ki) a political theory, the negation of government,
which
would dispense with all laws, founding authority on the individual
conscience and allowing individual autonomy its fullest development -
Collins Universal Dictionary 1972

Resources:

D Kahneman, E Diener, N Schwarz (eds) "Well-being:  the foundations of
hedonic psychology"

Sue Gerhardt "Why Love Matters.  How affection shapes a baby's brain."

Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish "How to Talk so Kids Will Listen and
Listen
so Kids Will Talk"

Michelle Elliott "501 Ways to be a Good Parent"

Martin EP Seligman "Authentic Happiness"

Penelope Leach "Children First"

Professor Richard Layard "Happiness"

Madeleine Bunting "Willing Slaves"

www.authentichappiness.org

Visit The Events And Issues Website
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site