[LAF] GRAND ANARCHIST WINTER SOLTICE PARTY

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 26 11:24:02 UTC 2005

  Reading the post from the Womens Ing group they do seem to have a lot of faith  in the system which they appear to defend

  I think I stand by my opposition to him being dent for trialin the USA  as I would oppose any one on any charge being sent for trial in the USA

  Its not proper for them to be saying in public that he is guilty as this would undermine his right to fair trial and could result  in him going Free if he is guilty

  If he has to go on trial at all it should be in Canada, why do they trust an investigation by the FBI who may have an agenda of their own

  Of Couse I dont belive any murder  should  be hushed  up.  Its just strange that they
  suddenly come up with evidence at this time

  The final hearing in Canada is not for another 6 months
  chances are he will be sent back and whatever evidence they have will be presemnted
  but I still dont think hre will get a fair trial in the USA no one ever does
  Edmund

  Joy Wood <joy_helbin at hotmail.com> wrote:
  "I have been unable to look at that Ind Womens Link due to tec problems
> are they saying JG is guilty?
>
>I stand by him as an Indg person percecuted by the state
> Indg people are percecuted everywhere and anarchist should support them
>on principle
> (this does not mean we take a sentimentalattitude to their way of life
>or would wish to adopt it- I certainly would not) but the poiny is to
>avoid to Euro centric obsession of both the left and right
> a lot of lefty types do not take up such causes or in the manner of the
>cp/SWP
> they take it up and drop it when something else comes along"

I think their point is that as a native american woman, whether JG is guilty
or not, she deserves an investigation since she was definitely murdered by
someone. Should a woman's murder be hushed up and no explanation made to
her family including children just in case it might have been a native
american male who was guilty?