[LAF] [rampart] Urgent support needed / reoccupation of Tonys cafe

Mladen Jakopovich danjakopovich at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 26 20:07:31 UTC 2005

sorry for this non-rampart related news but Tony's cafe which was
evicted last week has been reoccupied and support is urgently needed

to maintain the occupation and repair the criminal damaged caused to

the building by the cow boys who evicted it.

Since it's now raining and snow is forecast, I predict that anyone

taking tarps and rope down would be especially welcomed right now.

Get down and support! (34 broadway market)

"We have re-occupied Tony's cafe on Broadway Market this morning. We

need help and support URGENTLY.

We'll celebrate resilience and resistance at the cafe tomorrow Tuesday

27th, 1pm with music and food. Bring anything festive.

We had vowed that the eviction of Tony's cafe on Broadway Market last

Wednesday was only certainly not the end of our struggle...

>From 9am this morning we have been clearing the rubble left behind by

Dr Wratten's cow boys. We've taken possession of the building once

more and are now busy rebuilding the roof that was destroyed following

the eviction. We need urgent help with that, anyone with building

skills would be so immensely welcome!

We also need support to keep the building occupied at all times,

please come and take some shifts!

TOMORROW TUESDAY 27TH AT 1PM, COME AND CELEBRATE COMMUNITY RESILIENCE

AND RESISTANCE. THERE WILL BE FOOD AND MUSIC. BRING FESTIVE STUFF.

we shall not be moved

- Homepage: http://34broadwaymarket.omweb.org