[LAF] ...each day one step closer to social revolution...

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Thu Jul 28 14:19:44 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 03:05:04PM +0100, derek axion wrote:

> hi comrades, here's looking forward hatching the next plot
> on this new email!

What is all this about hatching plots? I thought we we a
discussion group:-)

> solidarity, Derek-Axion

Hi,
Got your separate message about change of email address and was
about to email you to see if you wanted me to change it on the
LAF list for you but you beat me to it!

Actually, I can see that you subscribed with your new address
but your old one is still listed. Are you going to unsubscribe
that one? Do you want me to do it? (reply to me off list if you
do).

Anyway, I see that we now have lots of new people on the list
since I last looked (admitedly a long time ago) - cool.

I will be out in Wales on Aug 6th so unfortunately I will miss
Justin's talk and will have to wait to find out what "typolosies"
are:-)

Ian

--
Ian Gregory