[LAF] ...each day one step closer to social revolution...

justin hooper_jackson at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 20:43:00 UTC 2005

Yes - sorry it should be "typologies"
- so the title should be
"ideologies and political typologies"!

another point, which is very important, and raised
by an LAF person, is that we don't have a proper
concensus orientated structure within LAF
- something we really should sort out, as we
are meant be be an anarchist discussion group after all!

The current short term problem is that there was no consensus
about the meeting date for the next LAF discussion. So,
i suggest offering a different date - i.e. the Sunday - and see if
ppl agree to that... Changing the date isn't as problematic as it may
seem since all that's needed is just to notify, on those
sites where the talk has already been advertised, that's it's now
being held a day later...

Longer term, we need to work out a regular meeting time (say) that's
agreeable to everyone. 1 way to do this is actually on this list
- rather than at meetings - not everyone can attend particular
meetings - but everyone can respond to the posts...

Justin