[LAF] LAF 25th June Invite to CAMPACC

ANTINES antines at fsmail.net
Mon Jun 6 14:07:58 UTC 2005

Comrades
After a discussion with Justin I sent a request to CAMPACC  www.cacc.org.uk
for a speaker on 25th June 3pm-5pm (the room is booked at Freedom Press)
I told them however that we could neg an alternative date if need be- they will send our request to a list of people who give talks  to see who can make it
I did not mention it in the invite but as we have £17.00 in the kitty I thought it would be nce if we split the collection 50:50 between CAMPACC and FP  hope this is ok with every one
As soon as they confirm I will post to this list and everyone can start sending the details around, I hope they will confirm beforthe 18th so we can publicise it then (any progress Justin?
Ed

Viisit The Events And Issues Website
  http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

--