[LAF] LAF CORRECTION

ANTINES antines at fsmail.net
Mon May 16 17:16:52 UTC 2005

sorry when I sent this out the first time I put the address in the subject  Box   Ed

 	 Justin, Christian, Everyone

Glad it went so well on Sat, I like Christians idea of
having more "theatre" type of events, also its a great
idea to aks Dave Murry to give a talk.

I have booked the room at Freedom Press for Sat 28th
3pm- 5pm  Suggest we go with Liberty V Democrcy
then Justin can slot in anyone who responds to his
emails
in June and beyond- gives more time for publicity

Shall we advertise it as Gen discussion /symposium ?
so if any one wants to present a very short talk they
can  ?
Please respond , unless there are people against the
idea
I will start the publicity machine rolling
BTW the publicity machine is EVERY one on this
list(Justin have you noted Christians suggestions
for getting Rampart to publicise us?>  I will stick
their web link on the E& Issues site

  JUSTIN: Did we sell any BC Books?  (If you donated the
money to the G*/Rampart thats fine  but if not it
would be quite useful  as I have Just paid FP some
money we owed them for ages  if u left the books at
Rampart they can have them to sell if they like or if
they can store them we can sell them at the next LAF
event we hold there and split the money
Wont be able to make it to FP this thursday so will
probably see you on the 27th
Ed
also did u leave the LAF FLYERS at Rampart?

if you want to subscribe to

Events&Issues Int  mail: antines at yahoo.co.uk
seeEvents & Issues  website http://eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

4000 babies die every day from unsafe bottle feeding

BOYCOTT NESTLE

www.babymilkaction.org

Visit The Events And Issues Website

   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/