[LAF] last Sat.

justin hooper_jackson at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 02:01:20 UTC 2005

Stevphen,

Thanks very much for coming down on Sat! Was very interesting
talk...

Hope to see you soon at some point!

Rest of day went well - SOMA involved stimulating physical activity,
and people enjoyed it... Selene from Ramaprt and others made some
nice food after that...

Bit of a slump in early evening - had technical difficulties
(ie no one could figure out how to get vid player to work!)...
But got busier later on in evening and was a
nice vibe/party atmosphere...

Don't know yet how much we raised for G8 stuff yet...

Justin

Ps Don't forget to send me an address
for the DVDs