[LAF] Re: LAF Digest, Vol 3, Issue 9

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Tue May 17 21:01:20 UTC 2005

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 08:35:36PM +0100, steve ash wrote:

> Is everyone on the list now? If not can we subscribe
> them ourselves?

It is better in my experience not to go down the road of subscribing
other people to lists. If there is someone you think would like to be
on the list but is not, then you should probably just let them know
and tell them how to subscribe, ie by going to:

All subscribers can view the subscriber list, but it requires
remembering the password you used when you signed up, or getting
a reminder emailed to you. Just follow instructions on the above
page. I won't give the list here, since these messages are
archived publicly, but I can reveal that we have 18 subscribers
(or at least 18 subscribed email addresses).

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/