[LAF] messages delayed

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Wed May 25 13:31:40 UTC 2005

Hello,

Having just returned from 5 days away without internet access I
found that there were 3 messages to the LAF list that were being
held pending moderation. I have approved the messages and they
should be winging their way to you. For future reference I will
explain why they were held. I think all 3 were from Ed.

Two of the messages were held because of "Implicit destination".
The address laf at lists.aktivix.org MUST appear in either the "To:"
or "Cc:" header of the message and that was not the case for
these messages (the fact that they reached the list at all must
mean that the list address was either in the "Bcc:" header, or
was not in the message headers at all, but only in the "Envelope")

The other message was held because it was a bit bigger than the
40k size limit.

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/