[LAF] Invite From Radical Theory Forum

justin hooper_jackson at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 13:03:51 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

Here's a message from Sian to me (Sian came to the last LAF
meeting at Rampart)...

"you probably know that as part of the wed nite seminar series thing @ the inst. 4
autonomy we are planning a 'radical theory forum' for saturday 18th June. currently we're
approaching people to see if they'd like to volunteer to facilitate a discussion session
on a theme of their choice. I'm wondering if you and/or anyone from the LAF would like to
do this? in any case, it'd be great if you could publicise the event thru' the LAF
network :-)"

Any ideas/anyone want to join in?...
I've got a few ideas/suggestions - maybe
discuss at LAF meeting tomorrow...

Justin