[LAF] LAF MATTERS

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 21:26:13 UTC 2005

Combine the two forums (LAF and Freedom readers) I think that sounds a
reasonable idea - hey, I might just have to subscribe to Freedom now! :)

But then again why don't you just MOVE TO LONDON Ian?  You would certainly
save on the fares!  Otherwise, I don't know where you live but, if you
travel by overground and buy tickets in advance you can sometimes get them
cheaper and even get a seat (eg APEX tickets).