[LAF] Meeting

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 21:59:56 UTC 2005

OK so I admit I turned up late tonight but all the same where WOZ
everybody?!  I found Adrian sitting all alone at a table on the ground floor
and he said he got there 8.50pm and had seen NOone.  This is a mug's game
hanging round Penderel's Oak of a Friday when noone turns up - this is the
2nd time it's happened to me.