[LAF] Meeting

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 22:20:52 UTC 2005

It pays to check emails before you go. Several people
said they coudn't make it at the last minute, so we
canceled. It was gone 5:30 by then so I couldn't phone
you.

At least you met Adrian, and it was not too far, like
the RFH :)

In future I think there should be a rule that everyone
should give a definite yes or no on their attendance
at least 24 hours before the meeting.