[LAF] Re: [FreedomAnarchistFortnightly] LAF BLAKE TALK 24th Sep LAST REMINDER

Trapovska trapovska at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 20 09:40:12 UTC 2005

Hi Ed

Yes I know what you mean.  I am not sure if I surrpot it any at all.  They say to pull the troops out by Christmas.  Well thats mad for a start isn't it?  There will be full scale civil war if they do that!  Not that they care.  Its already stared anyway.  but the UKI and   USA created the situation.  y removing Saddam they have now created the situation for another dictator to take  his place when they leave!  surely it is now their responsibility to keep the troops there and sort out the terrible situation they have created, not leave them to a bloodbath .  Its a no win situation all round really.  Just death for the Iraquis whatever.  What a mess. - Sheila