[LAF] LAF FUTURE

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Wed Feb 1 16:36:23 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 09:46:47AM +0000, LONDON EVENTS wrote:

> At the start of the year I posted to this list re the future
> programme and got NO response

Sorry

> Steve and I had a chat after his SPES Talk on Sunday (where
> were uy ?)

I was at a meeting at the social centre on Matilda Street [1]
in Sheffield, taking minutes, and then later up at the social
centres gathering at The Common Place [2] in Leeds.

> Anyone wish to volunteer a talk or suggest a speaker?

I have got too much on to volunteer and I can't think of
anyone to suggest as a speaker - if anything comes to me I
will try to make sure I jot it down and let you know.

Ian

[1]: http://www.matilda.aktivix.org/
[2]: http://www.thecommonplace.org.uk/

--