[LAF] LAF FUTURE

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 09:43:48 UTC 2006

ok I will think of some thing else for the 18th (offers/suggestions welcome- the room is booked and there will be a meeting even if only two people turn up)
Do people prefer the 4th or 11th of March and what time
  Ed

Adrian Williams <adrianrwilliams at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
  Sorry, I can't do Feb 18th. I could do March 4th or
11th.
Adrian

--- LONDON EVENTS
wrote:

> ADRIAN Can u do your Peak oil talk on the 18th
> Of Feb?
> I am going to book the room so if it does not suit
> can u give me some altenatives in MARCH
>

> Ed

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site